AreÂ you are losing sleep because:
- ElvisÂ left the building someÂ 30 years ago in August 1977?
- Myf Warhust thinks Elvis serves fish and chips somewhere in Bendigo, Victoria?
- Las Vegas MIX07Â hasÂ beenÂ completely booked out?
Don’t lose another minute of sleep!
The MIX experience is being transported and ReMIX’d at the Crown Promenade on 25-26th June 2007.
Remix Australia will be the first of its kind from Microsoft bringing together Web Developers & Designers with our key sponsors. Itâ€™s a jam packed two day experience â€“ a 48 hour conversation.
The event is only $140 per person, and all delegates will get, experience and generally, or whatever:
- A Microsoft Expression Web
- New networking friendships without Twitter.com
- A choice of 20 sessions to check out from expert leaders & case studies
- Hear from Australian Industry & overseas experts
- Time out at the Sandbox, especially if you are not playing nice with the other kids
- A sighting of Elvis
- Action packed evening at Galactic Circus on Monday evening. (you’ll find me on the Defender game)
- Participate in Meeting Point â€“ pick the conversations you want to hear and be part of, or just read the blogs and drool over the Flickrs and wish you were there in person
- Meet with Microsoft Partners to understand how they can facilitate Web 2.0
- Discover: Internet Alley; the entertainment lounge web jams.
- Go large and become world-famous with “The Geek Stories“
I’ll be there, maybe with a session or two of my own. I’m thinking about doing a demo of how I use Photoshop, Premiere and Vista with some other cool goodies.
More info as it comes to hand.